Lost And Found

I was travelling on Service 74e (SBS 2723E) today evening at about 6.55pm. The bus captains for Service 74 & Service 74e,who know me will know that I would not usually take this particular bus as I had a misunderstanding with the usual bus captain who drives this bus usually.

Since it is not the usual bus captain who is driving the bus, I boarded the bus.It happens to be the bus captain who gave me a ride, despite being off duty already the last time, Uncle Guan. As the bus was travelling towards Ang Mo Kio MRT station, a passenger asked me if a black wallet lying on the seat was mine. When I answered no, I also told Uncle Guan about it and said I will be following him to Hougang Central Interchange to report the find to the passenger service centre there. I knew that this was his last trip for the day and he needed to drive the bus back to Bukit Batok Depot and he was running behind schedule. I agreed to do him a favour since he has been ferrying me for the past 12 years when I was a Ngee Ann Poly student.

My message to the passenger who dropped her wallet, I think your name is Ms Euince Chong, from what I see from your student concession card. I have given your wallet to the Passenger Service Centre at Hougang Central Interchange. Please go & claim it. I believe that you have boarded the bus from Ngee Ann Polytechnic. The bus driver remembers you as he told you that you tried to use concession card when you boarded the service, which is not allowed on this Fast Forward Service 74e. If I am not wrong, I have seen you alight at the AMK Hub bus stop. We discovered your wallet when someone thought that the wallet was mine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings