A Revamped Blog With New Sections

I decided to take my blog checker’s advice and discarded some painful memories from my blog and facebook. The feeling is like getting rid of the clutter and the heavy load that is weighing my mind.

Many of my friends have asked me to take such an action quite some time ago, but I was hoping that all these could change, but it was not to be. I guess in the new year, some old stuff got to go. If you can’t let go, the new things would not appear.

Just a note to my readers who wish to comment on my entries, my blog does not allow annoyomous comments anymore. Frequent readers of my blog will know why I decided to have this feature after so long.

I have also decided to revive the memories slide show on my blog. The slide show was previously stopped after the passing of my NS buddy 2 years ago. My mum and my blog checker feel that Paul has been a happier person since I had this job and attended facebook gatherings and made a lot of friends. Thank you people for making my life so colourful and always encouraging me. The slide show is a tribute to you all.

The name of my blog has been changed to Paul’s Fulfilling Life, as I feel that my life has certainly become more enriching with fun, laughter, happiness, sadness, learning to communicate better with people and many more.

I hope someone can assist me to design the new blog header. Maybe I will ask Curryegg to do it for me. I wonder if she has the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings