Visiting Saturday

I was awoken by my mum chanting in my bedroom today. Anyway, I was still troubled by what she said to me last night, so I decided to find a person to talk to. I managed to find a person to talk to. A long time friend. Let’s call this friend, my blog checker, since she is always the one who helps me to monitor what I post on my blog and what comments I am getting on my blog. I feel so sorry to wake her up so early with my sms and give her precious weekend time to me to listen to my troubles.

I took a cab to her place. She asked me to be at her place by 11am, but I was there early instead as I know she had to go out at about 2pm. After listening to my troubles, she gave me some advice and solutions to my problems which I felt that they were pretty good. I guess I will be implementing the recommended solutions by her. I must say this friend of mine really has an analytical mind, and she really treats me like a brother. She said, in order not to be hurt any further by some people, I have to stand up and take action.

Blog checker felt that my mum was anxious about me as she didn’t want some of my friendships that I am having now to go towards the downward sprial that I was expriencing 3 years ago. I shall not go into details what actually happen as I prefer not to dwell on the past.

Thanks blog checker for the advice and recommendations. Till we meet again for the CNY visit to my place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings