Happy Mother’s Day – A Tribute To My Mum

IMG_4562

I nearly forgot that today is Mothers’ Day till my brother was checking with me last night how we were going to have a belated Mother’s Day celebration for mum, since she is not in Singapore now. She is in Malaysia attending to some urgent matters at the moment. My brother was suggesting that we bring her out for a Japanese dinner meal this coming week during one of my brother’s off days or morning shift days since she always like Japanese food.

Friends who know me would know that I am  very close to my mum as she has made a lot of sacrifices for me as she raised me up to where I am today. Without her support and advice, I would not be where I am today. For people or friends who have just knew me, you may wish to read about the sacrifices made under the post “My Life Story” .

A message to my mum:-

Dear mum,

I know that it was not easy for you to raise me up to where I am now. Thanks for the advices and support that you have given to me. You have made me realise the importance  of having a closely knitted family . I guess I will incubate this trait when I set up my own family in the future.

Happy Mothers’ Day

From: Your son, Paul

I hereby wish all mums a happy Mothers’ Day 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings