Hunt for Tax Personnel

My boss has asked me to help to source for a replacement for a tax executive. The replacement will be for my colleague, who would be departing at the end of next month.

The reason that she is putting me in charge of the hunt, according to my manager, is she is hoping that I can find someone who is trustworthy, humble and able to work with all of us. My boss has stated that she does not mind if the person can only start work 2 or 3 months later.

Here are the requirements for the job.

  1. Able to communicate with clients for required information in English & Mandarin for ECI and request for tax schedules.
  2. Able to work on personal tax computations and corporate tax computations independently

If you are interested in working in a audit firm, dealing with tax matters, do feel free to contact me.

By the way, its a five-day work week job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings