Vesak Day Singing Session

Although I am still a little sick and my exam is in 17 days time, I still felt that I need a break before I restart my engine to complete my revision and my new job responsibilities from Monday as I will be taking over from my resigned colleague for the time being till either a replacement has been found or my resigned colleague managed to solve her domestic problems.
It was a 1st time experience for me going to Andrina’s place by bus. I was forced to do that due to this incident. The bus ride from my place to Yishun was fast, but the same cannot be said for the continuing journey from Yishun to Sembawang. Although, at least now I have some idea which are the buses that goes to her place, should the MRT fails again. It tends to happen frequently nowadays.
Sang this song as the last song with Lance. It was my 1st time doing duo singing with him, and we are happy that we managed to do it well, despite of my slight flu. :)
Sang this song as well. Had to do a minus 2 for this due to my flu. :(
This song was done by the request of Alex
Tried this song for the 1st time. Felt that I can do better.
After the session, we headed to Bakerzrin at Northpoint as Jonathan Ya had the discount vouchers.
BKOutlet_NP
Their pasta was a disappointment, as the Bratwurst  Pasta that me, Jonathan, Andrina and Lance had, didn’t look like what was presented on the menu and it tasted like a pasta set filled with black vingear, that left a sour taste in our mouths. The poached egg and ham pasta was rather tasteless, according to Alex but the Ham & Bacon Penee in Pink Sauce, according to Jas was good.
I enjoyed the deserts that we had though. The tiramisu cake and mango mousee was not bad.
If given a choice to dine there again, I would only choose the deserts, but not the pasta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings