Birthday Celebration for Mum

I was asked to tag along my mum’s birthday celebration yesterday by my cousin, Adel when I met her at AMK MRT Station on Monday.

I knew that mum had always enjoyed Japanese food, therefore I suggested that we should have Japanese food for her birthday. But the wish was not granted as the queue was too long. We waited for about half an hour for a table, but could not get any.

In the end, we ended up going to Fish & Co. I thought the lobsters 1 for 1 offer was good. The salmon and the strawberry cake were not bad too. The best part, there was a Polaroid photo for keepsake.

I felt bad that my cousin treated my mum & I to the meal as I knew she had to contribute a fair bit to her family expenses.

Thanks to cousin and Happy Birthday to mum!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings