Good Service

My friend, Cindy, whom I knew from my ACCA classes had just given birth. She had asked me to help her to get her hubby’s birthday gift on her behalf as she is currently doing her confinement.

I think the gift idea struck her after she saw my MSN tagline. Apparently, her hubby is a Manchester United fan, just like me. She wanted to get him the Manchester United new soccer jersey. It was a simple task, since I quickly went to Nike at Wheelock Place to get it for her.

The hard part was couriering to her. Since she did not tell me in advance that I could not post it to her. The fortunate thing was Singpost does courier service, but in order to prevent the jersey from being lost in mail, I went to look for the Nike staff, Yani, who had been serving me with her good service, whenever I bought stuff from Nike Wheelock. It is because of her good service and good products that we became friends. Although she is now based at Nike Takashimaya, I went to look for her to help me to wrap the present. She not only obliged, but assisted me to look for a box before wrapping it.

I really appreciate her good service, that she went the extra mile to help me out, even though I didn’t get from her the product at her store! Special thanks to her manager Zaini for helping to look for the box as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings