Happy But Busy Week

picsrv.manutd.com

I had a happy but busy week. I was happy as I managed to get the new Manchester United home kit. Thanks to the salesperson at Nike Takashimaya, Yani for reserving it for me and letting me use her staff discount to get the jersey. I got to know her when I bought my first Manchester United home kit from her. Since then, she has been informing me of all new stuff whenever there is new merchandise from Manchester United or Nike. I think the reason we could click was because she is a Man U fan too.

I was also the talk of the office in this week, as the octopus in Germany which predicted Spain to win is named Paul as well. Therefore I had my bosses and colleagues walking up to me and asking me to make predictions as they felt that my predictions will be right. Haha. :)

I was out with mum today to visit my granny, but not before our usual praying session at Tampines Soka Centre and dinner at Jalan Besar Hawker Centre. I must say the noodles I had was great. Mum had enjoyed her dinner too.

I was a little surprised about what my grandma asked me today. She surprisingly asked me about my pay package. I wonder why is it so?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings