KTV Session & Birthday Celebration

It has been about 3 months since I last sang with the group. This session was the most unique session that I have done as even though my partner, Jonathan Teo was down with flu, and was not able to make it for today’s session.

The reason for its uniqueness is because :-

  1. For the 1st time , the manager of the outlet has given me the flexibility of opening up the number of rooms that I need for the session. Maybe  there was really a lack of business since KBox opened another branch at Orchard Parade Hotel.
  2. He has told us that he will be offering us more discount if we continued our patronage there.
  3. For the 1st time, I used sms to book a room after the manager gave me his handphone number for ease of booking. This meant that I need not go down from my office to the branch to book the room.

So for the 1st time, I had the flexibility to choose from 2 rows of KTV rooms at Partyworld International Building.

I certainly hope the new members, Chin Yuan, Karyne, Hong Choon,, Estella, Karen Hui’s friend, Ivy’s friend & Song Xin enjoyed the session with us. 

My apologies if I didn’t manage to cater to your requests and needs.  Till the next session then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings