Prediction of Soccer Matches

Recently, the talk of the town has been about the parrot at Serangoon Road & the Octopus Paul in Germany. Apparently, they seemed to have telepathic power to foretell the scores of certain matches.

images

images

So far, Paul the Octopus has a perfect record, while the parrot has only made a wrong prediction in the Uruguay vs Holland game. The talk revolves around how were these animals able to make the right predictions.

As for me, I have been making my predictions since the Round of 8 and my predictions have been all correct except for the Germany- Spain game.

My predictions for the last two matches of this tournament:-

3rd/ 4th place: Germany to win Uruguay (as per Paul the Octopus)

Final: Holland to win (as per the parrot, Mani)

P.S. : I want to wear the Holland jersey I bought in style!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings