Happy Birthday To Sis Curryegg

GrandPiano

Picture courtesy of Emicakes

In about a few moments from now, my “sister” from Malaysia, Ms Kelly Tan, a.k.a. Curryegg will be celebrating her 23rd birthday.

40361_424314062766_524352766_4694360_7285689_n

Firstly, I have to apologise to her for not being able to make good of my promise to visit her in KL over the last weekend, as we were not able to get the  hotel rooms.

I hereby wish her a Happy birthday. Hope she continues to study hard. May what she wishes for come true for her & stay beautiful, youthful & happy always!!!

I hope you like the cake on display here. :-)

From your brother: Paul

Comments

curryegg said…
Thank you for your sweet wishes here. thank you. it is ok about the visit. no worries. wish you have a great life too =)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings