It Does Not Reflect Good On You

I was wondering why my audit partner has been asking me to check bus & MRT/LRT fares from Point A to Point B for the past two days. I wonder who let the cat out of the bag that I am the public transport geek of the office. :-)

Apparently, there was someone amongst us who was trying to play cheat and claim extra public transport. So much so for the bad points about having distance fares. Now when we wish to find out how much is our fare, we have no justification to it.

The truth is out. The maximum fare for distance is $2.60 by ezlink card, therefore, I wonder why that person claimed $4 for a single trip. It does not reflect well on yourself and you caused limits to be set for your colleagues too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings