Meet Up With ACCA Classmates

This meet up was hastily arranged as my classmate, Elaine had requested that we meet up before she becomes a mummy next month. Therefore I hastily messaged Tammy & Peggy the next day, checking if they are available on any of the days mentioned by the mummy to be. I was a little surprised that both Tammy & Peggy agreed to the meet up almost immediately after receiving my sms, with Tammy stating that she is excited about seeing Elaine, while all of us are excited to catch up with Peggy after she missed the last 2 gatherings with us at Sun & Moon @ Wheelock Place and @ Carousel @ Royal Plaza on Scotts.

Dinner was at Big O Cafe at Wheelock Place, as the mummy to be said she can’t take raw food for the time being. I was there a little late, as I was trying to clear a complex tax provision, but due to its complexity, and diverse business, I was not able to complete it today.

We had a good time catching up with one another, as we have not met one another for about 8 months. In Peggy’s case, it was about a year since we last met her. We asked her how she was doing at RWS. We were a little surprised to hear that Tammy had resigned from her job, but after hearing what had happened before her resignation, we felt that she made the right decision to quit.

I would like to thank Peggy for giving us the dinner treat. Initially, I thought that she had just wanted to earn points by paying with her credit card, but when Tammy tried to pay her for her share, she kept the bill away from us. This made all of us feel bad.

We took a photo for keepsake with Peggy’s camera before we parted ways, promising to meet up when Elaine gives birth next month. I would like to thank Elaine for giving me a ride home. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings