Special Thanks

The special thanks goes out to Harris and Jas who has agreed to accompany me for the mediation hearing on Monday, when they knew that my parents will be away for their holiday and are not able to accompany me for this. The notice to attend the court mediation came only on Thursday night, and my parents had already booked their trip.
At the same time, I would like to thank Gonnie for trying to accompany me to the session, but he was unable to get leave. I am sorry that I informed you at the last minute, but yet, you still tried to help me. I really appreciate that as I didn’t know you long enough but you still went through great lengths to help me.
images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings