The Peeling Gold Paint Of My Spectacles

images

I was getting frustrated by the peeling gold paint off the rim of my glasses. The problem has appeared since my glasses reached its 1st year anniversary. As I am going to attend Yvonne’s & Desmond’s wedding 2 Saturdays from now at Singapore Expo, I knew I had to do something about it if I want to look presentable on their big day.

I went to see my usual optician, Edward  at Capitol Optical, Northpoint. He said he was sorry that the spectacles turned out like that. He said he was able to change the gold colour to sliver colour in about 3 days. I was worried that the change would not turn out well, therefore I have already chosen a new frame to make a new pair.

Hopefully, all turns out well, otherwise it will be another big hole in my pocket this month. Even though I have set money aside for this, I hope I don’t have to touch it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings