Praying & Singing Sat

I had not wanted to go for the weekly prayer session as the weather was so hot yesterday, and I had a mini ktv session with Jonathan Teo, Rachel, Ivy, Ann, Evelyn, Lanny & Wong at the middle of the afternoon. I knew it will be a mad rush since I left the house with my mum at about 11.30am. We took a cab there and prayed for an hour and had lunch at Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre. By the time, I finished my lunch, it was close to 2pm. I hurried to the bus interchange, and saw the Service 16 bus moving out of the bus berth. I glanced and saw that it was my long time bus captain friend, Ricky who used to take me when he drove Service 74 to Ngee Ann Poly. It has been about 3 years since I last met him.

He drove the bus back to the berth and allowed me to board the bus. I had a nice time catching up with him about his family. At the same time, I took the opportunity to learn the newly amended route of Service 16, which does not serve the National Stadium & Singapore Indoor Stadium with effect from 29 September 2010, due to the development of the Sports Hub.

I reached the Partyworld KTV @ International Building at 3.05pm and immediately started the session. I was given my 2 usual rooms by Andrew. Ivy, Ann & Rachel didn’t like one of the rooms, so I went into the room with Lanny,Evelyn & Wong. The room became one of the retro rooms as we sang most of the retro songs in Canto, Hokkien & Mandarin.

The PK song was this song, where I partnered Evelyn for this duet, aka “the bathtub song” and Wong partnered Lanny for this duet.

Dinner was at Xin Wang HK Cafe at ION Orchard where we were joined by Betty. It was followed by desert and chill at TCC cafe at International Building & MacDonald’s at Shaw Centre.

It was an enjoyable day. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings