Movie Saturday With Facebook Friends

I was joined by Ivy, Jonathan & Evelyn for the movie, which we decided to watch since last week.I had booked the tickets as I thought I could use my HSBC Credit Card to get the discount as shown on the website. But it seems the discount policy was not clearly stated on the website of Golden Village that it is only applicable to the 1st 200 customers each day.

I had decided to watch this movie as I thought it would be interesting as I have been doing Facebook Singing events for about 2 years, I wanted to know how Facebook came about. And what a better way to watch it with my friends that I have known through Facebook.

I arrived a little later than the rest. The seating arrangement was like a couple 1 & couple 2 arrangement. Ivy was seated with Jonathan, while I was seated with Evelyn.

The movie was good as we managed to understand how Facebook came about and I believe that in the movie, we have learned some lessons on how we should value friendships.

After the movie, we were joined by Ann & Betty for dinner at Swensen’s. After the dinner, we went to Burger King for a chat before calling it a night.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings