Richard & Christine’s Wedding Dinner

P4300001

Lorraine & Huiyu

P4300002

Me with Huiyu

I was invited to my poly buddy, Richard’s wedding dinner last night, together with my fellow poly mate, Huiyu & his godsister, Lorraine.

I had arranged to meet Huiyu & Lorraine as I have checked with my buddy beforehand and confirmed that we would be on the same table. Thanks buddy for making the special arrangements.

It has been a while since I caught up with the both of them, Huiyu for about a year, Lorraine for about 2 years plus. I really enjoyed their company and catch up session last night. It was also good that I got to see his parents. His mum & dad were happy to see me there. I was quite surprised that his mum was able to recognise me, despite having not seen me for quite a while.

It was a hard time waiting for the cab to get home. The 3 of us decided to take a walk to Tiong Bahru MRT instead. We parted ways there as Huiyu was taking a bus home while Lorraine & I took the train home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings