1st Family Day On Sunday

Mum has been lobbying for us to try to fix a day in the week as Family Day. Her reason was all of us are either working or serving NS, therefore the family members have not been able to find out what has been going on with one another. I feel that it was good, so I told my mum that we should fix Sunday as Family Day.

The first family day happened on Sunday, after I managed to call my brother back from his church service. He has been resistant to the idea, as he felt that a 2 hour stay at home accompanying us is sufficient.

We went to visit my grandma at the old folks home, as it has been a while since we visited her. She was surprised but happy that we showed up together. My mum helped her to do some movement exercises, while we chatted with her.

After the visit, dad, mum & I took Service 147, wanting to get home. But as the bus passed by Nex Mall at Serangoon, dad said that he wanted to do a tour of the mall, which is jointly developed by the company he is currently working for. We had dinner at the Food Junction, before heading to the Fairprice hypermarket to get groceries for the house.

It was an enjoyable day with the family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings