Chee Ping & Angela’s Wedding

P5030004P5030006P5030007P5030008

Jonathan & I were specially invited to this solemnization ceremony cum wedding lunch by Chee Peng & Angela. It was fortunate that my corporate tax deadline was just over yesterday. My leave was actually applied somewhere in September when I was told that I would be invited for this.

The solemnization ceremony cum wedding lunch was held at Fort Canning Park, at a hilltop room, called Raffles House. I had thought of meeting up with Jonathan at Dhoby Ghaut MRT and going there in a cab together, but was advised by him to take a cab straight from my house to there instead as according to the attached map on the wedding invite, the venue was not near any MRT station & there was a need to walk a long way up to the venue.

I took a cab there, as I knew it was not appropriate to be seen sweating buckets while in my formal wear. The cab could only stop at the guard post . Fortunately there was a bogey driver who drove us up to the venue, which was about 25 min walk for me if I were to walk up.

I thought that the venue was a cosy place, It will certainly be expensive to rent the place for such functions, if CP was not an employee for NParks. I must say it was an eye opener for me. It was my 1st time taking the bogey ride too.

The best part of solemnization ceremony cum wedding lunch was during the thank you speech, where CP actually sang the above song as a surprise for Angela. I thought it was a good rendition.

The ceremony finally ended at 3.30pm. I would like to thank the bogey driver for driving us to Park Mall to allow us to have easy access to the MRT station. I would also like to thank a guy who guided us to the main entrance of Park Mall.

I hereby wish the couple have a happy and blissful marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings