KTV Session

I had decided to join the KTV session that Raymond organised yesterday as I knew I had to relax a little before heading back to my heavy workload on Monday as my manager is on overseas leave again, therefore I need to cover her portfolio once again. I also would like to thank him for playing a part in helping me out last Sat and I hoped he was not angry when one of our common friends chased him to go home while trying to help me solve the problem that day. Fortunately, he was not angry and understood where I was coming from.

The venue was at Partyworld Vivo City, one of the small branches of the Partyworld venues. I was in the same room as Robin,Stephen, Desmond, Ernest, Ivy & Betty.

Nearly forgotten about this “God of Songs” rendition of this song in his English songs album until I heard Stephen sang this yesterday
Haven’t sang this song for quite a while, Betty was commenting that this song is better than the 100 days songs by him.
Was requested by Alex to do this song together with him.
Was requested by Estella to sing this new duet with her.

After the session, we joined the group for dinner at Food Republic before calling it a night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings