On Leave Day 1

My boss had asked me to change my proposed leave plan from Jan 2011 to Dec 2010. As such, I decided to clear them from 16 Dec 2010 to 21 Dec 2010. That was the only window that I could clear my leave as my manager was on leave before that and I thought it was only right that I should have some days to hand over to her before going on leave.

My volunteer friend, Wendy has been looking actively for a job, since she left her temp assignment about a month ago. Her family members have been nagging about her about money matters and not having a job since then.

I met up with her on Thursday at Suntec City at the Sizzler for lunch to try to cheer her up and give her some advice. Little did I expected to be her Guidance System for the afternoon.

Accompanied her to her job agent’s interview at Bugis Village, before going to MacPherson for the interview. We had a hard time locating the place as the job agent had given us the wrong direction. It ended up we took about half an hour to find the place. Fortunately, the sky did not rain, until we stepped into the office.

The good thing is the interview went well and I hope she can get the job, despite there may be some objections from her family about her taking the job. I just hope that she can pacify her family members & get the job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings