Pre-Birthday Visit to MBS

PC170001

PC170067

PC170010

PC170020

PC170075

PC170078

The initial plan was to go to Resorts World Sentosa & the Universal Studios, but I could not get the tickets to that place, so I decided that I shall not waste Day 2 of my leave. I told mum that since we could not get the tickets to the RWS & USS, we would go to MBS instead.

I thought the MBS was quite a nice place and it seems a more suitable for me to tour for a person with a physical challenge and I am not a gaming person so USS may not be the place for me to have fun.

I felt that the view from the Skypark was great. It was really worth the $20. We actually took about 80 pics, but I thought that Facebook will be a better place to showcase the pics, as if I were to load them here, the page is going to long time to load. =)

Please refer to the following link for the photos. =)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=253610&id=611359352&l=b605d63db7

I would like to thank mum and my brother for accompanying me for the visit. =)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings