Quotable Quote

My boss and I were working on a tax case where the company was going to be struck off the register. My boss had commented that the couple went on to divorce each other as they had different views on running the business. She went on to say that I must choose a life partner carefully, otherwise it is best not to marry.

I was quite surprised about what my friends wrote after I posted this as a Facebook status message.

Nana Lau Very true ! Totally agree!:)

蜜蜜甜 single..very lonely when old leh...

Terence Tan Totally agree with your boss on this! Many couples nowdays are just getting married just to get a flat or think they are getting old without knowing the true meaning of love in a marriage...

Chloe Qiqi i disagree on this though cos how u define as choose ur life partner carefully without even gg thru a rship urself n learn fr each other as u both grow

Quek Chin Long if choose wrongly have to suffer another 30 yrs.

Alexandra Ai Ling Wee I agree with what your boss says.

There were 5 people who liked this status message. I take it as they agree with this statement.

I agree with what my boss says on this, although I have been rejected by a gal recently. Maybe my Ms Right has not appeared yet. But the good thing is we are still friends.

Sometimes maybe being loved is better than looking for love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings