Surprise from SBS Transit

I was surprised to receive this email from SBS Transit’s Corporate Communications Department today.

Dear Mr Lee
We are dismayed to learn about the incident involving one of our Bus Captains, which was posted in your blog.
We wish to assure you that passenger safety is one of our top priorities. Hence, we would be investigating this case and taking action against the Bus Captain concerned should he be found to have gone against our regulations.
As such, could we trouble you to provide us information about the following:
Date of incident:
Time of incident:
Your EZlink card number: (This is so we can retrieve the data captured in our system based on your boarding time and date)
Thank you very much in advance.
Serene Siew
Assistant Vice President
Corporate Communications
SBS Transit

I have since replied to her e-mail. I am surprised that the AVP of SBS Transit reads my blog and decides to send this e-mail to me. Looks like the power of the Internet is working at its best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings