Touched By My Friends

E1E2

E3E4E5E6E7E8E9E10E11E12E13E14E15

Special thanks to Evelyn for taking photos for the creation of my designer birthday cake. Thanks Ivy, Betty & Evelyn for their wonderful art & crafts skills. I am truly touched by it.

I never had the opportunity to try out designing a cake by myself, let alone eat a designer cake. My birthday this year has been made extra special by my 3 friends, Ivy, Betty & Evelyn who came up with the idea to design my birthday cake.

I was truly touched by their gesture, as I have only known them for a period ranging from about 2 months to a year plus. I never thought that my friendship with them could have occupied such a special place in their hearts.

I was surprised to read in the album description on Facebook by Evelyn

“2pm plus.. Rush rush to... "Icing RooM"... TO DIY birthday cake for our beloved Paul.. Aiyoh first time going to DO cake by ourselves.. SOoo.. Exciting& Nervous!!”

I wonder how I am going to thank them enough. =)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings