Tour of Nex Mall For 2nd Time

My parents had wanted to see what was the new Nex Mall at Serangoon Central like, especially my dad, as the company he works in is a part owner of the Mall.

Met up with them for dinner at the Food Republic at Basement 2, and allowed them to use the discount card given to me by my boss. After that, my mum & I decided to walk around the mall as I didn’t really explore the mall during my 1st visit as it was not fully opened yet.

Went to the Istean first, but mum saw an accessory which she thought my cousin would like, and bought it for her. The price was cheap.

After that, we went to explore Level 4, where I found the Partyworld KTV & the cinema.The KTV seems small,  from the looks of it. But I will definitely try to explore it and use its facilities with my group members when it opens.

We also explored the NTUC Fairprice Hypermarket before calling it a night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings