IRAS VES 2011

Paul lee 2

My fellow volunteer friend, Wendy had told me that the IRAS e-filing volunteer has been open for registration since Saturday. She had asked me to choose the same day for the refresher course as her.

The IRAS Corporate Communication Officers, whom I have been working with since the start of my participation in this exercise were very excited about my participation once again.

Hi Paul
Thank you for your registration.
Great to see you again! Will definitely put you to Serangoon CC. : )
See you at the training!
Regards
Rena SOON Yang Lin

Dear Paul
Glad to have you with us this season too.
See you at 21 Mar then.
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
Stacey WONG

 Hope that more people can come forward to help this round.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings