KTV & Delicious Dinner Sat

My work week was rather okay. It was just that my colleague sitting beside me had asked me to check with my boss when she was planning to give the CNY off and to when it will restart the work after the CNY off.

Personally, I felt that I should not be the one asking as I am not like the majority of my colleagues, who are foreigners, with most of them being Malaysians. I am a Singaporean, so I should be celebrating my CNY in Singapore, as my relatives and friends are mostly in Singapore. Furthermore, my manager and & I had successfully helped our colleagues to negotiate for early release from work for Christmas Eve & New Year Eve, citing the heavy traffic anticipated at Orchard Road during these 2 days. Therefore, we should not be the ones asking for you all again.

Decided to let off the anger that has been stored for quite a while by singing again. Since I am taking a break from organising for my group activities for a while, due to our busy schedules. I joined the other group that is pretty active on Facebook, KTV Club SG to sing.

My 2nd time joining was really fun. I have to thank the organisers, Nigel & Hacktor for the arrangement to put me with Lance, Chloe & Gonnie as although I know some of the others, as they have joined the group ktv events that I have been organising, I feel more comfortable with them atound, and it was really fun.

Lance & I had been asked by Chloe to participate in the KTV Club’s new game segment. Fortunately, the task that I was asked to do was not that difficult. The task was to get a person with the surname “Tan” from another room to sing a duet with him/her. Luckily, I managed to find Serene, who came to our group’s last outing to sing with me. The prize for completing the task, a handphone strap.

Did this duet with Serene, which I thought was the easiest. =)
Was introduced to this song by Chloe, who sang this song yesterday. =)
Was surprised that Lance attempted this duet. I thought he did well, considering the female part with the 京剧 voice was a killer !!!
1st time doing this song =)

After the session, I was invited by my ex-client to have dinner with him at Ang Mo Kio. I was surprised that you are able to find cheap and good western food in a restaurant at the void deck of a HDB block.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings