Dinner With Chairman & Jonathan

I met up with Lawrence & Jonathan for dinner last Fri. The purpose of this meetup was to catch up with Lawrence as it has been a while since I last caught up with him.

The meeting place was at Xin Wang Café at Ion Orchard. I guess it was the only place that I can definitely get seats as I just signed up for their membership card. It was good to catch up with him as Jonathan & I updated him on the various things that happened in the group in his absence. At the same time, we shared some of our knowledge about filing of the income tax return and taught him how to file his tax correctly.

He also  shared with us his experiences when he flew to the various countries, such as USA, Denmark, Milan. I thought that the tips were particularly useful, especially for Jonathan, who was embarking on a trip to Western Europe.

It was certainly great to catch up with him, and we would like to thank him for his various inputs in the group activities about how to make them better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings