IRAS Volunteer E-Filing Session 6

P2080001

The volunteers, Paul, Angie (Liasion Officer), Wenjun, Jason, Samira & Haris

P2080002

P2080003

The above photos are taken by The Serangoon CC staff, Depak who happens to be my poly friend’s hubby’s friend. I was a little surprised that he could still remember my face 3 years after the wedding.

The weekend session went on quite smoothly, with the exception for 2 of the customers. One of them came by with a partnership return (Form P) and asked me to help him to e-file. I am glad that I am equipped with the knowledge to assist him, although I knew that I should not have done it.

The second one, I would call him Mr. Special. He was very secretive about his Singpass that he was so afraid to let me see his Singpass and used my document file to cover the keyboard as he typed his password. As he typed, he dropped my documents on the floor and messing it up. I had to pick up and rearrange myself and he did not apologise for what he did. In the end, he insisted on keying in his Singpass secretly. I decided there and then to walk out to let off my anger before I exploded.

If you are so worried about people knowing your Singpass, why not you do at the comforts of your own home? 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings