What An Answer Given By My Management Office

IMG

2011-04-26 12.53.39

My boss handed me a letter from the management office yesterday. Apparently it was a reply from them about the lift trap incident that happened to me twelve days ago.

In the letter, Mr Wong, the Centre Manager of the Far East Shopping Centre Management Office stated that being trapped in the lift for 25 minutes is normal, and within the standard rescue timing of 30 mins set by the management.

He chose to evade the rest of my questions that I raised in my letter. I was thinking if I should raise the matter to the press.

An opportunity struck today. I managed to catch hold of the same lift that I was trapped in breaking down again today. Perhaps, I should really take my mum’s advice and bring this up to the press, since the management office failed to resolve this matter well. Bad press about the shopping centre may help to improve its management staff’s attitude.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings