Confidence Booster Dinner for My Friend

I had arranged to meet up with my IRAS volunteer friend, Angela to try to boost her confidence for a job interview that she had today. Apparently, she is applying for a temp tax associate position and had sought my advice on how she could get the job as she really hopes to gain some work experience as she is keen to work in the tax line.

Dinner was at Din Tai Fung at Junction 8 after I told her that I was not too keen on having Swensens since I had two rounds of Swensens at Nex for my previous two gatherings with friends in the last week.

Desert was at Hagen Daz at Junction 8, where we got a set of Hagen Daz vouchers which would expire at the end of Nov.

During the course of the dinner and desert session, I shared with her my experience about job hunting and being a part-time student. She appears to me that she has a talent for tax, despite not working in tax line. Besides she is a sporty gal, as she plays table tennis and volunteers regularly and she is a bright student, having coached her in tax before.

I hope she will be able to get the job as it would be a good exposure for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings