From Ang Teng Beh Tau To Revenue House–Skit & Exhibition

I was invited by Ms Clara Ng, IRAS Principal Corporate Communications Officer, to attend this Skit & Exhibition, by virtue that I am one of the long time volunteers for the IRAS e-filing volunteer exercise that began since 2003.

The reasons I had decided to participate in this, was because I saw the programme highlights that there was a talk by the IRAS Investigation Officer, which I thought will be useful in my job. I have been in taxation line for about 8 years, and the love for the job is still burning in me. The talk will help me understand how IRAS uncovers tax evasion and what are the compliance requirements they require of taxpayers.

I thought the skit was rather light hearted and funny, as it protrayed the move of IRAS from Fullerton Building to Revenue House. One of the words I remembered from the skit was “Cannot, Cannot” I thought the officer did well when he protrayed the character.

Here are some photos from the Skit & Exhibition. For more photos, please refer to my Facebook Profile.

PA220011PA220012PA220013 

PA220021

PA220029

PA220040

PA220048PA220059

PA220063

I enjoyed the day at IRAS. Thanks for the effort of the IRAS officers, otherwise we would not have such a funny & enjoyable skit to watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings