KTV Saturday

This KTV session was eagerly anticipated by some members of my group, who said that they would definitely support me if I change to this outlet at Liang Court. Although the location was rather out, as a few of them pointed out, the response is not as bad as thought. We still managed to achieve a good number of people joining us. I do appreciate those who joined us, despite it being a “out” location.

When I reached Clarke Quay, I rushed up to the TCC at the Central to get a cake for ah Liang, as we were going to celebrate his birthday at the KTV session. Some members were asking me why I always get the cake from TCC. The reason is it’s the nearest cake outlets that I can find when I do KTV outings at International Building & Liang Court. It is not because I have the TCC card so I liked going to TCC.

I was there at 2.30pm. The manager was quite obliging. As it was a new outlet, I have designed a new signboard for my future events held at Liang Court.

image

This cost me less than $4 to do it. I don’t believe in spending too much to get a classy design. =)

2011-11-19 14.30.41

As I stepped into the gathering room, I managed to see this MTV. It was the movie soundtrack of “那些年,我们一起追的女孩” so decide to capture this.

I was glad that the KTV session had passed on without any hiccups, except there were some miscommunication in 2 members drinks, which was resolved amicably. I was glad that the discussions I had with the Partyworld Management paid off, and we had some pleasant surprises from them too, which caught us off guard, but good enough to get my members to ask me to skip International Building once and for all, and continue at this new branch.

Changing a branch to operate from is not easy. It means having to build up the rapport with different people again. The good part is knowing new people. The bad part is that we have to understand how different people work differently and get a good fit.

I hope that the newbies who joined us yesterday, Li May,Ee Ling, Lee Lee & Winston enjoyed yesterday’s session with us.

PA150001PA150002PA150003PA150004

The above photos are taken for Ah Liang’s birthday.

After that, we went for our dinner at the Kopitiam before heading to Shanghai Dolly for a music listening session, and Starbucks for a chill session before calling it a night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings