IRAS E-filing Refresher Course

This was going to be the 9th year that I will be volunteering for this. I certainly did not expect to be asked to arrive early to sign the Official Secrets Act Form and be taught like an new volunteer, helping out in the e-filing for the first time.

It was so boring that my friends, Wendy & Angela really were talking among ourselves to keep ourselves awake and  keep our minds away from our hunger as the food provided for us was certainly not appealing nor palatable to our stomach.

The three of us are seriously thinking to skip the refresher course as we are experienced enough to deal with the unexpected situations at the Citizen Connect Centres. Wendy was commenting that I am able to coach the volunteers better as I have been in the line for 9 years and I have,  the Accredited Tax Practitioner Certificate from SIATP, She says I have the patience to coach people.

Maybe I should start volunteering my service to IRAS to help to train the new volunteers or I could conduct online lectures through the Facebook Group for the e-filing volunteers that I started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings