Most Expensive KTV On A Sat Afternoon

I was invited to the KTV event organised by Raymond at Nex Partyworld. Little did we expect that this would be the most expensive KTV session that we had to pay for a Sat afternoon and the customer service at the branch was really so bad that I had to sms to the marketing manager of Partyworld to get them to clean up their act. I do not think we will be going to the branch anytime soon after this experience that left us with this sour taste in the mouth.

I feel that personally, the package that we took was not clearly communicated by the manager when we did our booking. If this had been done, this may not have happened.

I also feel that the management of Partyworld should have broadcasted their price increase. I am in fact, a little disturbed by the fact that they have increased their prices by close to 30% during the past two months. I feel that the management should heed the Government's call to find innovative ways to improve productivity and try to minimize the passing of increased overhead costs to the customers.

This incident taught me not to assume that all things would stay constant for a period of time. It is always advisable to check and confirm first before you decide if you wish to go ahead after knowing their pricing.

This is a point that I will take with me when I organise the next KTV for the group in April. I have managed to negotiate a new discounted price with Partyworld for the group but I will recheck again when the time comes for me to book the rooms for the next KTV event for the group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings