Colleague’s Simple Wedding Dinner

My colleague, Anna had gotten married in her home country in Burma last December and decided to host a simple wedding dinner for us at Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts.

She had chosen this place as we had a Malay colleague, and she have heard that the food was good. I told her that she was right as I have been there countless times with my ACCA classmates and we always enjoyed the good food and good service there.

In the end, the whole tax department & whole corporate secretarial department attended the event. Anna took my bosses’ advice and did not invite anyone from the accounts department & audit department, in view of the recent bad blood between us and them.

May I take the opportunity to wish Anna and her hubby a happy & blissful marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings