E-Filing Volunteer Session 8

The final session of the volunteer e-filing session was like what has happened throughout the volunteer e-filing sessions this year. It was littered with technical problems.
I was greeted by Ms Yvonne Yim from the IRAS Corporate Communications Department at the start of the session. Apparently, she was there to see for herself how the technical problems unfolded before her eyes. Gary & I were pleased with her presence, as she is not defensive in trying to hide the fact that  the system had some problems. She was also helpful as she offered to help me with some of the taxpayers’ e-filing when the crowd got a little long and was quite forthcoming to listen to our views.
I just hope that with our inputs, the system can be improved further.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings