Surprise From The Mailbox

I thought that I was not going to get the award after my stunning act at this year’s exercise. I was shocked and surprised when I received this email today

Dear Lee Bing Fong (Paul),
Congratulations on being awarded the 2012 e-Filing Volunteer – Outstanding Volunteer Award!
We are pleased to share that you were being nominated by your Volunteering Centre for this award in recognition of your commitment, service and leadership qualities, and good understanding of the e-Filing system.
We would like to invite you to the IRAS e-Filing Service @ the Community Appreciation Ceremony to receive the Certificate of Commendation and plaque from Our Commissioner, Mr Moses Lee on 23 June 2012. You can also invite two guests to attend the ceremony with you to share in your achievement!
At the same time, please advise us on the following before 23 May 2012 (Wed).

1. Name to be printed on the certificate and plaque

2. Confirm your attendance,

3. and the number of accompanying guest(s) together with their NRIC no.

This will be my 8th award in 9 years of volunteering in this exercise. =)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings