IRAS VES Appreciation Ceremony 2012

The above event was held last Sat at IRAS. The reason why I had blogged about it was because, there were too many hiccups leading up to the event, very nearly causing me to lose my interest. If not for someone who has been encouraging me with her cheerful spirit, I do not think I had the mood to attend this year’s appreciation. I also felt compelled to attend as I was one of the recipients of the award.
I was surprised to see my polytechnic tax lecturer cum tutor, Ms Cindy Yuen at the ceremony. I guessed she was surprised to see me too. I think she did not expect that I have been volunteering for so long at this activity. I cannot imagine that I had been doing this for so long.
Here are some photos that were taken at the event.
VES_082
Me receiving my award from the Commissioner, Mr Moses Lee
P6230035
A group photo with the volunteers, IRAS officer, Yvonne and our invited guest, Xiuling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings