Lecturer For A Day

I was asked by my boss to give a lecture on the “e-filing of the Form C-S” seminar that I attended on Monday. I had asked my boss to send me for this seminar as we had some questions about the system after I encountered some problems with the system. Besides that, it was good that I could have an additional 2.5 hours in my CPE Program as part of my qualification as an Accredited Tax Practitioner this year. I still have about 13 hours that I have to fulfill by the end of this year.

I decided to summarise what was lectured as I thought was important. I was glad that my manager was impressed by the way that I lectured.

I would like to thank my boss for the opportunity to attend the course and be the lecturer for a day.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings