Volunteering Sat After A Working Public Holiday

I had little choice but to bring back home for my public holiday break on Thursday and worked through the public holiday on Friday as I was asked by my friend, Xiuling to help her out in volunteering for Yio Chu Kang Youth Executive Committee Youth ComShare Program & I was asked by my area’s Integration & Naturalisation Committee to lead a group of new citizens & permanent residents to Gardens By The Bay.

Visit to Singapore Cheshire Home

It was a fulfilling experience to help out the residents of the home who are much less mobile than me. I certainly had fun playing games and singing for them as well. Photos will be shared at a later date as approval is needed from the home for sharing of photos via blog and social media.

Visit to Gardens By The Bay

The visit, organised by the Jalan Kayu Integration & Naturalisation Committee was for new citizens and permanent residents who resides in our area. I felt that the visit was quite worth the price, considering that we had transport and meal provided.

PA270058

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings