KTV on A Rainy Sat

It was a hot sunny Saturday that was rather rushing for me as mum had asked me along to visit my grandma as I had rush to Liang Court to host the KTV event, which was also the birthday celebration of two of the group members, Jue Liang & April. I was once again tasked with the mission to get the birthday cake. It was fortunate that I managed to find the cheesecake that the birthday gal requested for, as the birthday boy did not have any preference. I am pleased with my selection as not only the birthday gal & boy likes it, April’s daughter, Faith enjoys the cake too.

532102_10151265369574683_773204404_n

I sincerely hope that the birthday boy and gal enjoyed the celebration I planned for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings