Repost:- Alternative Buses When The Train Breaks Down

I was not surprised when my friend whatsapp me that the train had broken down during the evening rush hour again today. I guessed it was not a problem for me as I have stopped relying on the train service 5 years ago. The only MRT line that I usually take is the NEL as it is usually less crowded.

I guess my knowledge of the bus routes come in handy, especially now, where the bus fare & train fare is calculated by distance.

I remembered posting some time ago about the bus service routes that I know on my blog from both SBS Transit & SMRT buses. Here is a repost of them & an addition of some new routes or revision of routes.

7 – Bedok to Clementi

16 - Bukit Merah Int to Bedok

24 - Ang Mo Kio Int to Changi Airport (loop)
25 - Ang Mo Kio Int to Bedok Int
53 - Bishan Int to Changi Airport (loop)

54 – Bishan to New Bridge Rd
70 - Yio Chu Kang Ter to Shenton Way Ter (Day Service)
70M -Yio Chu Kang Ter to Marina Centre (loop) (Nite Service)
73 - Ang Mo Kio Int to Toa Payoh Int (loop)
74 - Hougang Central Int to Buona Vista Ter

74e- Hougang Central to Buona Vista (peak hour service)
76 - Yio Chu Kang Ter to Marine Terrace(loop)
107-Hougang Central Int to Shenton Way Ter (Day Service)
111-Ghim Moh Ter to Marina Centre (loop)

116 – Hougang to Serangoon Central (loop)
132 -Hougang Central Int to Bukit Merah Int
133- Ang Mo Kio Int to Shenton Way

147-Hougang Central Int to Clementi Int
165 -Hougang Central Int to Clementi Int
261 - Ang Mo Kio Int to Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 1 (loop)
315 - Serangoon Int to Serangoon Nth Ave 5 (loop)
317 - Serangoon Int to Berwick Dr (loop)

SMRT Services

851- Yishun Int to Bt Merah Int
852 - Yishun Int to Bukit Batok Int
853 - Yishun Int to Geylang Lor 1 Ter (Weekday Service)
854 - Yishun Int to Bedok Int

If you are surprised by the number of service that I know, wait till you ask my brother. He knows even more service than me. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings