Busy March

It has been a busy month for Paul so far, that I have no time to update this blog of mine for the past month.

IRAS VES Exercise

I had gone for the training on 1 March, and was rather surprised that the IRAS trainers had made some basic mistakes during the training session. I was rather surprised that the trainers & officers still believe that I should have kept the errors under wraps. Personally I feel that the volunteers should be made known of all these errors as they may lead to the taxpayers doing the wrong thing under the wrong coaching of the trainers to the volunteers. Fortunately, the right thing was done in the end.

I was rather surprised how some volunteers were doing the e-filing for the taxpayers. It is either the training was not well conducted, or some of them were sleeping when the lecture was conducted. How could such an important point, printing the consolidated statement for the taxpayer to verify if the entries entered are correct are missed out during printing. How can PA’s instructions not be disseminated to all CCs during e-filing?

Work

This was expected as this was the start of every tax agent’s peak period.I just hope that my new colleague can be more stable in her work and cause less anxiety to us and my bosses.

Grassroots Activities

As I was quite busy this month, I was only able to help out in the recycling project as I thought it was a meaningful project.

Hope that the month of April will be better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings