Another Outstanding Volunteer Award from IRAS

 

Dear Paul

In recognition of your contributions towards Volunteer e-Filing Service, we are happy to congratulate you on being awarded the 2013 e-Filing Volunteer – Outstanding Volunteer Award!

You were nominated by your Volunteering Centre for this award in recognition of your commitment, service and leadership qualities, and good understanding of the e-Filing system.

Thank you for confirming your attendance at the VES 2013 Appreciation Ceremony earlier.  You will be receiving the Certificate of Commendation from our Commissioner, Dr Tan Kim Siew, on 25 May 2013.  Please let us know if you would be bringing any guests with you, so that we can make the necessary seating arrangements (up to 2 guests).

Registration for the Ceremony will begin at 9:15 am, and we would need all guests to be seated by 9:45 am.  The ceremony proceedings would end around 11 am, and thereafter, you are free to enjoy the various games and activities available

Please advise us on the following before 15 May 2013 (Wednesday).

1.            Name to be printed on the Certificate

2.            Confirm your attendance,

3.            and the number of accompanying guest(s)

Thank you!

PAY Ai Ying (Ms)

I was not surprised that I was selected for the award this year as I was told by the liaison officer of the Serangoon CC, Juncai that I would be nominated for what I have contributed for the team at Serangoon CC. He also informed me that the Serangoon CC was one of the three CCs with the most taxpayers that e-filed, which was a surprise as I knew that the competition was close.

I would like to express my thanks to my following friends, who would be heading to Bishan Park to support me on 25 May.

  1. Xiuling
  2. April & her daughter, Faith
  3. Wai Ling
  4. Sharon
  5. Ann
  6. Liang
  7. Alex
  8. Cynthia

Once again, thank you to all of them.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings