A Fun Filled Birthday Celebration for 2 Weeks

The 1st birthday celebration that I had done was for my KTV co-partner cum close friend, Raymond. Dinner was at the Sakura International Buffet at Dhoby Ghaut. I would like to thank Evelyn for recommending the place as this would be a good dress rehearsal for the VES Volunteer Gathering in Dec.

Raymond had brought along his wife to introduce to us. This was also the 1st birthday celebration that I have attended without a birthday cake. We got him a tablet PC for his birthday.

The 2nd birthday celebration which I had planned was for one of my sisters, Angela. We had a Japanese lunch at Itacho at Ion Orchard, which Xiuling & Jia Jie were invited as well. We got the Crumpler Warfie for the birthday gal, which she topped a part of it herself.

After which, I joined the birthday gal for a movie, Blind Detective, starring Andy Lau and Sammi Cheng. The acting by the leads were good but the script was a little draggy.

Hope that my friends enjoyed what was planned for them by me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings