林俊杰时线演唱会

This concert was a break that I have been looking forward as I knew that I would be bogged down by the busy schedule at work this month. Little did I expect that an additional load was to befall me the week before the concert,  which nearly caused my mood to be foul for the whole week, and caused me to be a little under the weather too.
I was impressed by his dance moves and stage performance last night. Although some of the songs that made him famous, he did impress me with his singing of Billie Jean & 关怀方式。His duet with Stefanie Sun, 她说 and the song that he sang with his brother,林俊峰,飞机 was not bad.
DSCN0195
DSCN0221



I was a little surprised that he sang these two songs, as they were not the main songs in his album.


For the 1st time that I attended a concert, I did not get the latest album as souvenir but got myself these items instead.
20131110_012947
I will get his album, Stories Untold  at a later date, unless someone decides to give me the album as an advanced birthday gift. Please let me know ok, to avoid clashes of birthday gift amongst friends. Haha. =)
I would give the concert a 4 out of 5 rating. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings